Best LG KM900 Arena Cellphone

Compiz Fusion is for Linux users is certainly a concept. If you also want to show ongoing, can the 3D cube will soon take. The new LG mobile phones with him on board - include mirror effect, and touch screen control. Compiz Fusion allows the desktop into a 3D cube to change. More precisely, one has four virtual desktops, each with one side of the cube communicate. The cube can be rotated in all direction.

LG combine the interface with the touch screen control. We are I Phone OS with 3D effect. Each of the cube side stands out other functions. For example, there is a disc site, a main menu and so on. Previously, I was of the many interesting user interfaces on mobile phones rather dissatisfied, because they do not run fluently. What use to me is a cool 3D cube when it hangs, when turning jerky? As do I prefer the stylus pen and fight me through confusing, small menu point. Via

0 comments:

Post a Comment