New fatal explosion of a mobile phone

When a mobile phone explode and kills a person, you may think that this is an excellent case. When you learn that another person has just died for the same reason, you start to look at your nokia mobile phone with doubt. The cell phone of the victim-a man who works in a shop Lenovo Guangzhou China-exploded without warning in the pocket of his shirt, sever an artery in his neck and cause a hemorrhage that was fatal. The battery was recently charged and was, according to one of his colleagues, completely new.



The original battery remains unknown. Just in case, I think I can never hand over my iPhone in my shirt pocket. And the working concept is based on new conceptual technology because used acesserious the construction for this mobile phone is more expensive so I can say that is representing best services on based latest technology. And I think this mobile phone is not more expensive because this mobile phone is show all conceptual future so I can says you think so in your money west on this mobile phone this is wrong. Because this mobile phone is providing best latest conceptual based services so I have to go market and search this mobile phone as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment